I can hardly believe our little guy is 7 weeks old. Though he is still tiny, I feel like he is growing so fast. My days seem to fly and I often wonder what I "accomplished". But then I am reminded of the beauty of investing in this little life. What a joy he is!

Attila calls Levi the "Nuki Király"--the "Nuki King" because he loves his pacifier
Attila calls Levi the "Nuki Király"--the "Nuki King" because he loves his pacifier
Levi in his favorite position--blessing the masses


















































3 comments:
I love these pix. I can't wait to see more. We just posted a few of Amy on our blog, too. We can't wait to see you in May. I think about you often. Love, Elysia
I check your blog on a regular basis to see if there are any new additions. Tonight I was thrilled to see the new photos. Levi is so beautiful. I know that looking after a little one takes so much of your time, but keep the posts coming when you have time.
I love you!
Jay
Your baby looks cute.--Ben
We miss you.--Ellie
(no comment) --Kira
I love seeing pics of Levi! Hope you guys are doing well. We can't wait to see you back here in our lovely new house! :-)
Post a Comment